Inspired by classic alpine packs and named after modern-day Millican, author Matthew Entwistle, this daypack is equally at ease on the Lakeland fells, as a travel companion or for urban adventures.
Murphy's Law applying to a daypack seems far-fetched, until you realise that whatever you need always ends up at the bottom. Stay one step ahead of Murphy with the front-opening on this daypack.
Matthew also fits airline restrictions for hand luggage.
- 100% organic cotton canvas outer (weatherproofed)
- 100% recycled polyester lining and fold-away rain cover (waterproof)
- 70% vegetable tanned leather
- 40x32x15cm, 22LTR, 1200gms
- top and front opening for easy access
- 3 internal pockets, incl laptop sleeve (up to 15")
- 2 external water bottle pockets
- 2 OS map size front pockets
- 1 zipped pocket for valuables underneath the lid
- fold-away rain cover in zipped pocket
- comfortable, adjustable wide shoulder straps
- air mesh back panel for ventilation
- grab handle on top