Wild Swimming Walks in the Lake District - Pete KellyRegular price £14.99 Save £-14.99
The book takes you on magical journeys through Britain's most popular walking and swimming region, combining classic Lakes fell walking with adventurous swimming, collating the very best swims and hikes in Lakeland. Combining stunning photography, engaging stories and history, the book is packed with all the practical information you need, including detailed directions, route maps and downloadable guides.
- Discover the beautiful pool below the highest waterfall in Cumbria
- Seek the legendary talking fish of Bowscale Tarn
- Swim around the islands of Ullswater and into the Devil's Chimney
- Bathe in the deepest tarn in the Lakes beneath the towering crags of Mardale
- Explore the craggy highs and the watery lows of Scafell Pike from the wonderful Eskdale Valley