Minimax Limited opened their first office in England in 1903 in Leadenhall Street, London, with one salesman. In 1905 they won the 'highest award' for extinguishers in a St.Louis exhibition. In 1907 Minimax were suppliers to King Edward VII for protection of his motor car. The smaller of the two was manufactured in 1948 and has a 'Re-tested in 1950' sticker on the back. These are a popular decorative item that would look great in a bar or restaurant. Both come with their iron wall brackets.
Small - 75cm (h) x 20cm (w)
Large - 90cm (h) x 24cm (w)